Monday, June 23, 2008

Intentionally Intending

What would happen if every morning for the next 30 days, I intentionally intended? What if I intentionally intended to bring my life's desires into my life by saying "yes" to my intuition...by saying "yes" to all that which I want...by saying "yes" to all my soul's desires and believing they are on their way to me?

The thing is that I've been doing this for almost 2 months now and I can't help but giggle by what's showing up in my life these days. 'Tis so exciting.

So, every day, I meditate on what I'd like to have in my life, give thanks for it and then release it into the world with the knowledge that it will come back to me.

The energy known as Abraham recommends we say the following each morning: "I intend to see; I expect to see, no matter who I am with, no matter where I am, no matter what I am doing, I intend to see what which I want to see."

Yep. Couldn't say it any better than that! So, what would happen if you tried this for 30 days? Imagine the possibilities!

No comments: