Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Creative Every Day!!!

Intuitive doodle #1, July 1 2008.

My dream life has been so rich lately that it's beginning to spill over into my physical world. I feel wildly creative these days and feel intuitively that a new idea is about to break forth -- perhaps a new book? While the gestation continues, I find myself doodling at random times throughout the day. Here are the first to appear. I'm not sure what they mean, but I know that with a little time, they'll reveal themselves to me.

Intuitive doodle #2, July 1, 2008.

Along these lines, one of my dreams led me to the artwork of Leah Piken Kolidas. Chats followed and I'm happy to report that I've joined her Creative Every Day challenge for the rest of 2008!!! The point, as Leah says, is to try to do something creative every day, even if it's just doodling. I'm *so* excited to see what will present itself!

I'll update my blog with new artwork and other creative outbursts as they come to me, so STAY TUNED!!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

i adore your doodles, kelly! and i'm so glad to have met you. :-)

Kelly said...

Thanks, Leah! Me, too. =) Kel